Destination Guide – Conference Venue Liverpool
Liverpool is a city and metropolitan borough of Merseyside, England, along the eastern side of the Mersey Estuary. Liverpool gained its status as a major port by early 19th century and till today is contributing to country’s transport industry. To meet the demand for various ลิเวอร์พูล business events associated with the trade as well as with other economic fields, the city offers an impressive listings of venues, most of which are located in the town centre. Liverpool Conference Venues are by far one of the most popular venues to be searched for.
Hotel Accommodation for the Corporate Sector:
Liverpool offers a broad selection of venues to accommodate various meeting, corporate event and conferences. Some of the leading Liverpool Conference Venues that are available only for congress and conference facilities are:
– The Village Hotel & Leisure Club, Wirral – set just a few minutes from the M53 leading directly to the M56 and M6, it is in an ideal location to visit the historic city of Chester and the sights and sounds of Liverpool city centre. Perfect for a family break away or a weekend shopping trip.
– Elude – a private restaurant and bar in Liverpool’s docklands located only a minutes away all of Liverpool’s major hotels. A sanctuary of style and sophistication inside a converted Victorian potato warehouse offers historic waterfront, arena and convention centre. Its discreet and peaceful settings, away from the busy city centre give a hideaway sense of exclusivity.
– Liverpool Football Club – whether it’s a small meeting for 10 or a large reception for 400, here at Anfield the service and attention to detail is exactly the same. Within our stadium complex there are 2 main sites with suites of all sizes ideal for product launches, banquets and VIP meetings to large exhibitions.
– The Gateway Conference Centre – this award-winning purpose-built fully accessible conference and training centre located in the edge of the Liverpool city centre cultural quarter.
You can plan out your stay at the Liverpool Conference Venues depending on the location of your work and business activities. Getting around in this town is also of no difficulty since it has a good public transportation network. Liverpool has an extensive local public transport network, includes buses, trains and ferries. Additionally, the city also has an international airport and a major port, both of which provide links to locations outside the country. Liverpool’s local rail network is one of the busiest and most extensive in the country, covering 75 miles of track, with an average of 100,000 passenger journeys per weekday.
Attractions and Leisure Activities:
After browsing through Liverpool Conference Venues to organise your business event, you and your guests are most likely to have some time left for relaxing and sightseeing.
Liverpool tourism sides are great in number so if you like to take a full advantage of offered attractions it is advised to get familiar with the city’s offer in advance. Given below are some of Liverpool’s leading attractions and leisure venues:
– World Heritage Site- Liverpool’s waterfront is a designated World Heritage Site, putting it on a par with the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China.
– Liverpool Cathedral- Sir John Betjeman called it ‘one of the great buildings of the world’.
– Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral- the Roman Catholic Cathedral opened in 1967 with its modern, circular design and glorious multi-coloured windows.
– World Museum Liverpool- formerly Liverpool Museum – has thousands of fascinating exhibits, many on display for the first time.
Liverpool has more galleries and national museums than any other city in the United Kingdom apart from London.